The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Jan 15, 2021 (The Expresswire) —
The global high-performance computing market is poised for steady growth on account of the exponential increase in the volume of data generated. Valuable market insights have been shared by Fortune Business Insights in its report, titled “High-Performance ComputingMarket Size, Share and Global Trend By Data Type (Structured, Unstructured, Semi-structured), By Component (Software, Hardware, Services), By Industry Vertical (Healthcare, IT and Telecom, Retail and consumer goods, media and entertainment), By Deployment (On-Premise, On Cloud), and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report provides an in-depth market analysis of market trends and factors that will play a key role in shaping it in the forecast period. High-performance computing or cluster computing refers to aggregation or collection of computing powers of several individual computers to perform tasks that a single computer does not have the capacity to perform. These individual computers are interconnected to form a cluster to work as a single unit. Complex problems are fed into their network, which they then work together to process and resolve.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/High Performance Computing-market-100636
Rising IoT Application to Fuel Market Growth
The global high-performance computing market is expected to grow at a considerable rate with the rise in IoT adoption across various industries and sectors. IoT enables interconnecting different devices without the need for human intervention. IoT is gaining popularity in industries as well as households and high-performance computing will be required to process the information generated by it. IoT will also enable access to real-time information to make decision-making more informed and efficient.
High-performance computing can also lead to better management practices and amplify the reach of global franchises. For example, using high-performance computing techniques, Wal-Mart has been able to manage and operate its stores not just in the US, but all over the world. The global high-performance computing market stands to benefit as well-known companies and conglomerates utilize the technology to expand and strengthen their businesses.
Top Players Overview:
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Teradata Corporation
- Cisco Systems
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Oracle Corporation
- Red Hat Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation.
High Costs May Hinder Market Growth
High performance computing is an expensive technology to avail as the individual hardware components have to be of high quality and reliable to function cohesively as a unit. Moreover, the entire setup depends on the cluster head. Therefore, if the cluster head crashes, the whole system crashes. Lastly, cluster computing requires vast amounts of hardware such as CPUs and screens. Monitoring and maintaining, therefore, will require additional infrastructure, swelling the costs consequently. These factors can hamper the growth of the global high-performance computing market.
- By Data Type
- By Component
- By Industry Vertical
- Government and defence
- IT and Telecom
- Banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI)
- Transportation and logistics
- Retail and consumer goods
- Media and entertainment
- By Deployment
- By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Key Industry Development
- March 2019:IBM cloud is focused to report the general accessibility of IBM cloud HPC cluster. This repeatable and scalable administration disentangles the way toward structure encoded HPC situations in the IBM cloud. The automated administration given by HPC Cluster facilitates reduction of weightage on IT admins and time required for results.
- November 2016:Intel reported key updates to its HPC portfolio including Intel HPC orchestrator, a secluded toolset that improves setup and the board of frameworks, empowers testing at scale and rearranged organization. Intel® HPC orchestrator is commonly accessible through OEM accomplices Dell and Fujitsu. Intel showed a HPC bunch highlighting an early form of cutting edge Intel Xeon processor utilizing Intel OPA and advanced vector extensions-512.
Collaborations Between Leading Players Intensifies Market Competition
The global high performance computing market is expected to experience intense competition during the forecast period. Major market players are making concerted efforts to gain a competitive edge. This is primarily being achieved through collaborations and launching of innovative products and services. For example, in May 2019, Vodafone Idea signed a multi-million-dollar agreement with IBM for a hybrid cloud-based digital platform to enhance the user experience of its 387 million subscribers in India. Similarly, in 2017, Adobe joined hands with Microsoft to connect their Experience Cloud with Microsoft’s Azure. This will enable Adobe to offer its customers with a deeper and engaging experience, managed through a globally scalable cloud-based platform. Innovations resulting from such collaborations will accelerate the growth rate of the global high performance computing market.
Key Market Driver
- Increasing transactions demand higher scrutiny of data for fraud detection
- Growing unstructured data on internet
- Boost in IoT to further contribute in more advanced data computation and analytics
Key Market Restraint
- Stringent government rules and regulations
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/high-performance-computing-hpc-and-high-performance-data-analytics-hpda-market-100636
North America to Occupy a Leading Market Position
Among regions, North America is expected to hold a dominant market share. This is owing to rapid adoption rates of IoT across various industries and presence of several major players in the region. The global high performance computing market is set to witness rapid expansion on account of growing installation of high performance computing systems in industries in Asia-Pacific. China is to expected to significantly increase its HPC centres in Asia-Pacific, augmenting the market growth. Overall, the global high performance is to experience robust growth, with IoT alone expected to generate a market revenue of more than US$ 200 Bn by 2020.
Major Table of Content ForHigh Performance Computing Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global High Performance Computing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America High Performance Computing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe High Performance Computing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific High Performance Computing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa High Performance Computing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America High Performance Computing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Other Exclusive Reports:
Smart Labels Marketto Soar at 17.3% CAGR; Growing Number of Retail Stores Worldwide to Boost the Market
LiDAR MarketSize To Reach USD 6.71 Billion By 2026; Will Benefit from the Increasing Number of Mergers and Acquisitions
IGBT MarketSize to be Worth USD 9.90 Billion by 2026; Rise in Popularity of Electric Vehicles to Boost Market
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123ac
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit High Performance Computing Market Sales and Revenue by Companies, Regions, Type and Application till 2026
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.